- 1 cup oats
- 4 cups water
- Sweetener like 2 dates or 1Tbs maple syrup, or green stevia powder
- Pinch Salt
- Optional 1 tsp vanilla extract, cinnamon.
- Soak for 15 min
- Wash, rinse and drain well
- Add 4 cups water and remaining optional ingredients
- Blend at low speed for only 8 seconds
- Strain several times until not gluey
Keeps 3/4 days in refrigerator.
Tip: Add water as you use it to dilute and make it last longer.
Use the remaining paste to make cookies or energy balls. Mix with sweeteners, added chocolate bits, gojis, dates for delicious sweets.