- 2 cups shredded white fresh coconut flesh
- 4 cups hot water
- Sweetener like 2 dates, stevia or maple syrup. Optional.
- Pinch Salt
- Optional 1Tbs cinnamon.
- Place the shredded coconut in a bowl with the hot water
- You can soak for 2 hours or skip the soaking
- Blend the coconut, soaking water and optional ingredients for 1 min on high speed
- Reuse the pulp and add a little water to extract more
- Keeps 3/4 days in refrigerator
- Shake before using.
- I always use the natural green stevia powder and cinnamon as I like it quite sweet. I froth it for a special soothing treat.
Use the remaining paste to make coconut cookies or energy balls. Mix with sweeteners, added chocolate bits, gojis, dates for delicious sweet coconut macarons.
Mixed in any smoothies or drinks!