- 1 cup raw cashews or almond or a mix of the 2
- 3 or 4 cups water depending on the consistency desired
- Sweetener. 2 dates or 1/2 tsp green stevia or 1 1/2 tsp honey/agave or maple syrup (optional)
- Pinch of Salt
- Optional 1 tsp vanilla extract, cinnamon.
- Wash and soak the cashew for 1 hour or overnight
- Drain and rinse well
- Blend all the ingredients with the water on slow then high speed for 2 min
- Strain through a sieve or milk cloth.
Keeps 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator.
Use the remaining paste to make cookies or energy balls. Mix with sweeteners, chocolate bits, gojis, dates for delicious sweets.
in any smoothies or drinks!