- 1/2 Cup nut butter (cashew/peanut mix is nice)
- 1/4 Cup maple syrup
- 1/4 Cup coconut oil
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup puffed amaranth (if you have)
- 1/3 cup crushed nuts like pecan / hazelnut mix
- 1/4 Cup cacao nibs or chocolate pieces
- 1/4 cup carob or cocoa powder
- Combine all in a mixing bowl
- Refrigerate for a few hour to allow the mixture to Harden
- Cut in squares to eat in moderation!
A great nut power booster to top up your calcium, iron, zinc, potassium, magnesium, anti oxidants minerals and vitamins. Plenty of dietary fibres in this sweet. Proteins snack ideal pre and post workouts.
Healthy but heavy. Moderation is key.
No refined sugar, no gluten, no dairy, nothing processed. All real food.