- 2 cups shredded white fresh coconut flesh
- 4 cups hot water
- Sweetener like 2 dates, stevia or maple syrup. Optional.
- Pinch Salt
- Optional 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Place shredded coconut in a bowl with the hot water
- Soak for 2 hours. Keep the soaking water.
- Blend all coconut, soaking water and optional ingredients for 1 min on high speed
- Keeps 4 days in refrigerator.
- Shake before using.
Use the remaining paste to make coconut cookies or energy balls. Mix with sweeteners, added chocolate bits, gojis, dates for delicious sweets.
in any smoothies or drinks!