- Aqua faba from a can of chickpea PS Aqua faba is the liquid we get when we cook chickpeas.
- Coconut sugar
- 2 Tsp honey or maple syrup. Less or more. I do not like mine sweet but maybe you do!
- Flours: Rice and a little bit of tapioca flour. Tapioca is to make it sticky.
- Only as much as needed depending on how your chickpea water mixture is.
- Toasted cashews, almonds, pistachios, Brazil nuts.
- Almond butter to make it stick
- Whisk the aqua faba with a little bit of coconut sugar.
- Fold in the gluten free flours.
- Add the toasted nuts.
- Roll into a flat sausage shape
- Place in the refrigerator to harden the mixture and make it easier to cut.
- Cut 1 inch slices
- Bake in the oven until brownish. Turn them over and switch the oven off to let them cook slowly.
- Dip them in a warm cup of tea or Italian style in a delicious espresso!