- Frozen bananas 1 per person
- Lots of fresh mint 1 cup per person
- Baby spinach 1 cup per person
- Fresh coconut milk 1/2 cup per person
- Chocolate drizzle made from coconut oil, maple syrup and cacao powder (optional)
- Sprinkle of grated coconut
- Take the bananas out of the freezer and wait until soft.
- Add the other ingredients and blend at slow speed so the coconut milk does not turn.
- Keep blending slowly until the mixture becomes super creamy.
- Always taste before pouring as you might want to add soem mint of make it sweeter by adding more bananas. Adjust to your own tastes.Be creative and sprinkle with what ever takes your fancy!