- Thick brown or white rice
- Apple cider vinegar
- Honey or agave syrup or other sweeteners
- Wash rice 5 times
- Soak over night
- Drain, rinse, put in rice cooker or sauce pan.
- Cover the rice with twice the amount of water. Add quite a lot of salt. Close tightly. Cook until no water remains.
- Stop and DO NOT OPEN. The steam will make the rice sticky.
- Whisk honey/agave with apple cider vinegar.
- When the rice is still a little hot open and add the vinegar mixture. Mix through with a fork. Taste. Adjust according to taste. We like a lot of vinegar in my family!
- Close again and let it cool
- Wet your hands and pick golf ball size of rice. Roll in hands.
- Roll in a mixture of your choice: gomasio + seed weed flakes + moringa.
“Cooking is meditative”
LET ME KNOW HOW YOU ENJOY THEM. BE CREATIVE! What do you roll them in?