- Sprouted chickpeas: Soak in water overnight. Drain water and rinse every day until the, chickpeas show a germ and are a little soft. Can take about 4 or 5 days. Store in refrigerator once germinated.
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Tahini 2,3,4 large Tbs or more to make creamy.
- Pepper/ Cayenne pepper
- Chopped coriander or parsley
- Blend 1/2 the chick peas with water or little olive oil
- Add lemon juice
- Tahini, chopped herbs and seasoning.
Make pretty topping it with paprika, turmeric, herbs and chopped coriander or parsley.