- Mix seeds: sesame, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, linseeds
- Dry rosemary
- Pepper/cayenne pepper
- Wash seeds
- Soak over night or at least 2 hours for sprouting
- Drain water, rinse.
- Add rosemary, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper.
- Blend gently in food processor
- Add almond meal or psyllium husk (i favour almond meal) until a little dry and sticky
- Roll balls in hand. Flatten balls to give a biscuit shape.
- Dehydrate over night or put in very low oven until dry.
ENJOY THEM WITH HUMMUS, BABA GANOUSH, GUACAMOLE OR ON THEIR OWN.