- 1 Avocado
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Spring onion
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch pf cayenne pepper
- 1 Lemon or lime
- 4 Tbsp home made coconut Mylk (see Mylks recipes)
- Toppings: sliced spring onion cilantro leaves (coriander), gomasio (toasted sesame seeds crushed with salt), coconut cream, linseed or olive oil, optional paprika or zataar, toasted seeds… and more of what is available in your kitchen!
- Blend all ingredients except for the lime and the toppings in a blender until smooth and creamy
- Add the lime juice and mix
- Add the toppings, a swirl of oil and a dollop of coconut cream.
PERFECT FOR A SUMMER LUNCH
IT CAN ALSO BE MADE HOT. COOK INGREDIENTS ON A SLOW FIRE IN WATER WITH COCONUT OIL. SERVE WITHOUT BLENDING WITH ADDED CORIANDER AND COCONUT CREAM.